Inspire Fitness FT2 Smith Machine
The FT2 Functional Trainer is all you will ever need to install a complete home-gym functional fitness centre. The FT2 comes with 8 pull points designed for complete height selection to provide a full functional training feature in front of the machine.
The Smith Bar is connectable to the weight stacks which allows you to perform smith style exercises, so no need to purchase any weight plates. There is also no side loading off plates so the functional trainer can fit into much tighter spaces.
The SCS customised bench is available separately which can be used for all the bench work. You can connect attachments to the bench adding a leg extension and leg curl option, with a preacher pad attachment also available to concentrate biceps.
The amount of exercises you can perform on the FT2 functional trainer is only limited to your imagination.
FT2 Functional Trainer Highlights:
- Very Unique Patented Design: The FT2 integrates an Olympic Bar and the commercial weight stacks so you do not require any Olympic weight plates.
- The Dual Pulley System: This adjusts to 32 low to high positions for unlimited angle functional training capacity.
- Pull-Up / Chin Up Bar: The pull-up bar is adjustable in height to be able to accommodate low ceilings or tall users.
- Weight Multiplier Feature: Doubles the maximum resistance to accommodate very heavy weight lifters
- Optional Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment: Attaches to the front of the SCS Bench - A cable pulley kit than connects up to the weight stack system for a commercial feel leg exercise options.
Key Build Features:
- Frame: A mixture of heavy duty rectangular and round tube steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: Electrostatic Powder Coating give a high sheen, durable, and low maintenance finish.
- Instructional Chart Book: Demonstrates over 40 exercises with photos mounted in an easy access position on the machine.
- Selector adjustments: You can use one hand to adjust high to low pulley system to more than 30 height positions to cater for all directions of exercise motion.
- Dual Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks are independent and allow you to workout both sides of your body for balance and stability.
- Split Resistance: 0.5 ratio resistance delivers smooth and continuous feel. The range of motion is longer which gives more versatility in exercise.
- The Weight Stacks: 2 x 160 lb commercial weight stacks are centre drilled weight plates for stability and balance and the guide rods are solid steel to minimise vibration and add to the complete smoothness.
- Rotational Accessory Display: Is designed to allow you to grab the large range of accessories quickly and easily. Also provides perfect storage to keep things neat and tidy.
- Included Accessories: Multi-Functional Belt, EZ Curl Bar and a Straight Bar (both dual attachable, an Ankle Strap, Swing Handle (also known as Sports Handle), Commercial Tricep Rope, 2- Single Handles, and 2 x 5 lb incremental add-on weights.
- Optional Accessories: Inspire FID Bench, 50 lbs Weight Stack Upgrade (FT1 requires 2 x 50 lb stacks for both sides), a Preacher Curl Attachment, and an Abdominal Bar
Built Dimensions in cm: 155 Wide x 150 Depth x 224 High
Built Dimensions in cm with Optional Bench: 138 Wide x 226 Depth x 224 High
All Inspire Multi-Gyms have a (Domestic Home) Lifetime Limited Warranty. There is a 10 year Light- Commercial Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.