The Jones Platinum offers a series of patented barbells which have the ability to move forward, backward, up, and down. When equipped with our patented Active Balance Bar, the Jones Platinum offers the user a near free-weight training experience by forcing the user to balance the barbell just like a free-weight bar all while allowing the user to safely rack the barbell at any time during their training. The Jones Platinum can also lock into place which allows the user to move the barbell in an up and down motion only. This provides the user with a very stable training system, suitable for injury rehabilitation and users new to strength training.
- Construction: 11 Gauge steel
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 55 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 35 pounds. Weight capacity is 500 pounds.
- Power Bar: Starting weight is 50 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Dimensions: 84.5" wide x 54" deep x 83.5" High - With Optional FBT 84.5" wide x 74" deep x 83.5" High
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Cables, Pulleys & Upholstery: 1 Year
- Labour 1 Year
- Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 55 pounds. Weight capacity is 454KG (1000LBS).
- Power Bar: Starting weight is 50LBS. Weight capacity is 454KG (1000LBS).
- Assembled Dimensions: 137cm (54”) L x 214cm (84.5”) W x 212cm (83.5”) H.
- With Optional FBT: 188cm (74”) L x 214cm (84.5”) W x 212cm (83.5”) H.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.