The Bodyworx Performance Utility FID Bench CXID100 takes its key influences from the type of benches you find in premium health clubs. The upholstery is deep high grade foam with square edges and the back pad can be adjusted into multiple positions including an optimal decline feature.
The decline position is perhaps overlooked but it is the easiest way of targeting specific muscles in the chest and upper body. Working in the three key positions (flat, incline and decline) you can hit numerous muscles in your upper body, and the seat pad tapers in at the top to enable a good range of motion through the shoulder girdle during pec flys, shoulder presses and pullovers.
Plus, the Utility Bench can be used from both ends which means you'll be able to perform even more dumbbell and bodyweight exercises to mix up your weight training. With comfort in mind, the seat is ergonomically designed with a slight curve and its heavy duty steel frame ensures it stands up to frequent use.
- 55/80mm thick high-density foam padding.
- Accomodates Olympic & standard plates.
- Multi level position adjustment.
- Removable preacher pad.
- Ideal for both upper & lower body training.
- Plate loaded leg developer works the quads & hamstrings with its curl & extension functionality.
- Thick foam padding, combines comfort with stability for top performance.
- Strong steel framework with wide base for total stability.
- The Training Bench offers all the tools for your strength program.
Warranty: 12 months warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 183cm (L) x 69cm (W) x 85cm (H).
- Maximum Capacity: 270KG (595LBS) including User Weight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.