Following on from the success and popularity of the Bodyworx KRX700 Air Rower, the BodyworX Ski Trainer Pro brings you a similar workout to rowing from an aerobic point of view, yet in the form of a ski trainer. Offering an entire body workout aiding in building strength and endurance, in a very low impact machine.
As with the BodyworX Air Rower, the harder you pull the harder the resistance is. This is because, as the flywheel spins faster, the air resistance increases. The BodyworX Ski Trainer Pro also comes with an air dampener which is used to control the volume of air moving over the vanes of the rotating flywheel; a larger vent opening creates higher resistance, whilst a smaller vent opening creates lower resistance.
The Bodyworx Ski Trainer Pro delivers you the high intensity low impact workout you have been looking for.
- Resistance: 9 Levels of Air Resistance.
- System: Fan System.
- Console: Backlit screen which display Stroke/RATE,Time, Distance/Cycle, Pulse, Calories,Watts; Paddle Width, Buzzer; Interval Program Profile.
- Programs: Enter/Stop key, Up/down/back key.
- Cables: Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ which is on a weight for weight basis 15 times stronger than steel.
- Main Frame: 103.4cm (L) x 55.5 (W) x 2mm (T).
- Floor Stand: 120cm (L) x 59cm (W) x 25mm (T).
- Handle Bar: 49cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 3mm (T).
- Support Bracket: 32mm (Dia) x 1.5mm (T).
- Assembled Dimension: 135cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 215.9cm (H).
- Residential: lifetime frame, 7 years parts, 1 year wear & tear times & 1 years of labour.
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours use per day): 10 years frame, 1 years parts, 1 year wear & tear items.
- Weight 100 kg
- Dimensions 200 × 50 × 50 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.