The Spirit XS895 "HIIT Trainer" is something altogether different. Designed to be a hybrid between the old-school StairMaster and the modern elliptical trainer, the XS895 gives you more impactful workouts than a traditional elliptical.
However, just because it leads to a more strenuous workout doesn't mean it's more stressful on the body – because of the elliptical motion, you're still drastically reducing impact on your joints. This makes the HIIT trainer a great option for people who are trying to take care of their knees but still need to get their extreme cardio kick every day.
You'll need to try it to see the difference, and thankfully, you always can in our store. So come feel free to catch a workout and put the HIIT Trainer to the test.
The Spirit Fitness SXS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper provides you with an arched incline adjustment that changes not only the stepping incline but also the height. Fine tune your stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60°. The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout. The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: adjustable console angle, muscle and heart rate LED profiles, tablet friendly reading rack, adjustable cooling fan, and integrated speakers with audio jack to keep you encouraged to workout longer.
- 20 Resistance levels and 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60° deliver the ultimate lower body workout.
- 7.5" Bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for both Incline and Resistance allow for fast and easy workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebar pulse grips.
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter not included).
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
- US RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY
- Lifetime Frame
- Lifetime Brake
- 10 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor
- US LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Years Brake
- 3 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App.
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2.
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric, Heart Rate Transmitter Strap Not Included.
- Incline: 20 Levels (10” Step Height at 43° to 14“ Step Height at 60°).
- Resistance: 20 Levels.
- Handlebar Toggles: Yes (Incline & Resistance).
- Power: 120 Volts, 15-Amp Circuit Recommended.
- Flywheel: 10.4KG.
- Handle Bars: Multi Position Grip - Coated.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized and Padded.
- Assembled Dimension: 137.2cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 172.7cm (H).
- Maximum User Weight: 181KG.
- Net Weight: 93KG.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.