Enhance your Xpress Pro workout experience with the Leg Press Option. Designed for maximum efficiency and results, this addition allows you to target and strengthen your lower body with precision. Elevate your fitness routine and take your leg training to the next level with the Xpress Pro Leg Press Option.
Designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort. Provides a 2:1 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance. Seat back adjusts to fit any size user. Great for calf exercises, too.
- *Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 300 lbs. of resistance on Press Arm (400lbs if equipped w/200lb stack).
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 11 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: For low rows, and provides for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat Pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station: provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- Fully Adjustable Seat: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height.
- Ergonomically designed back: adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press: for full leg development.
- Space saving design: allows placement against the wall.
- Press and Row Station: The range of motion feature allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder press
- Frame: 2" X 3", and 2" X 2", Heavy gauge steel tubing
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint
- Pulleys: 4-1/2" diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam
- Weight Plates: 1" thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings
- Pivot Points:Rotate around sealed roller bearings
- Dimensions:83" L x 57" W x 82.75" H (91"L x 85.5" W with optional leg press station)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.